20061227

!Holidays :)

The holidays were so God-damn fulfilling, babes. It's coming to an end, my good year(urm.. hesitates awhile...) Nevermind. A new year is just about to begin in 4 days! 6 days till Term4, the very last last LAST Term for Year 1. Time flies like shit, huh! WOOO~

Christmas Eve was sooooooooooooooo fulfilling! I think I over-ate, like a gazillion times! WOah my God! Just can't stop grubbing! LOL. Food was too great! Especially Jumbo sausages!! LOL! Kelly and all rocked the house, man! Woooo, and I made a new friend(!FLORRIE), who calls me the Catwoman. Hahaha, right.. God knows why they call me that?! Lol. Where's Batman?! x) Sooooooooooo, we watched movies for 4hours straight and I stayed over with Yvonne and went insane at 6AM in the effing morning over half-floating/deflating helium filled balloons in Kelly's bedroom. Oh I forgot to mention, my adorable friends just enjoy sucking helium to get this oh-so-cute voice effect; "Fuck You!" just sounded like "Phark-ew!" Lmao! Finally getting my rest at 7 when Mr. Randy decided to wake me up and just to tell me, "The rain is just so nice to sleep in.." Thanks , luh. We were suppose to go to church with Flower for some drama, in the end, this fella decided to sleep in longer! Hmm! You lazy piglet! :p So everything was cancelled and continued to sleep till like 11? Woke up and wash up a little, left Kel's home at around 1PM? Back home, showered... Slept for another 2hours, got up and went straight to Yvonne's chalet/bbq. HAHA! Happy Christmas, YA???

Went Downtown East and had a bbq over with my ex-school classmates! :) Kinda rock the night away. Eating chicken wings, hotdogs, otahs, satays, fishball, etc in the chalet room. Got high with some liquor, played games all the way till 2AM! Some pigs decided to turn-in :p And poor me ended up chatting up a storm with them till guess what.... 6AM!! I can really do without sleep, luh! LOL.. In the end they all gave up and turned in. I slept like... I could actually do Yoga in my dreams!!!! My God luh, my entire body was twisted! :z I woke up with very bad aches over my bod. Grrr... Checked out at around 11 and it was pourin. Some of the parents decided to pick the kids up :] SJ's daddy drove some of us home. Took this super long bath and slapped myself back to bed.. And so I slept for like another hour plus while I was awoken by Lovely's call.. GARRRRRRR!!! She wanted to meet up, so alright. And soooo, we ended up going to Ikea :) YAY.

Got changed and was ready by 2.30 ;) So we shopped around Tampine Mall and headed to Ikea.




"While waiting for the shuttle bus to Ikea.."

"Back to Tamp MRT St. RED AND BLUE! :)"

Hmm, not that bad. Food was ok.. 3.5/5. Hahahas. I wanted to eat the meatballs so badly :( It's okay, there's always.... NEXT TIME! Hahahaha. Went back to Tamp Mall and it was so colddddd...... :/ Called Bear to tell him that the picnic was cancelled dued to Miss Olivia who was afraid of the SEA. TSK! LOL. Ya... And we ended up having coffee at Starbucks. LOL, played the silly paper game again. Olivia's the biggest LOSER!!! :p neehh! Didn't want to go home, real bad. Some kind soul decided to stay behind with me :)



"Singing.. And hallucinating that the umbrella was a microphone. TSK TSK.."

HAHA.. Thank YOU :) Give you many many hugs, luh. Okay? (HUGSSSSS)

Man, I typed such an uber long entry. LOL... Okay lor, I go to bed now. It's very cold now.. So do take care and cover up, okays? WARM-HUGS FOR ALL! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home